RAW FOODS DIET WEIGHT LOSS
12 Great Reasons Why The Raw Foods Diet Works For Weight Loss
- With the raw foods diet weight loss is often more effective, as you are typically taking in lower calorie foods. So you can eat a lot more than you thought, and won't go hungry (and thus you'll likely stick with it longer, too).
- Most raw foods - such as apples, cucumbers, celery, and leafy greens - are also typically higher water content foods, so you will become better hydrated. Improved hydration helps to flush out fats and toxins and helps all your organs function better.
- By taking in improved and increased nourishment, you will become healthier all over. And when your body works better in every respect, its natural ability to burn off fat will be greatly improved. A healthier liver, especially, will improve your body's fat burning ability.
- It is hard to lose weight when your hormones are imbalanced. The plentiful nutrients contained in natural raw foods provide many of the precursors needed to produce those hormones. Plus, that nutrition will help to heal the organs which produce your hormones. Altogether, this helps you become more hormonally balanced so weight loss is easier.
- With the raw foods diet, weight loss also occurs through detoxification. As your body naturally begins releasing the toxins often held in your fat cells, many of those fat cells will begin shrinking - and you will slim down.
- You stop eating the toxin-filled, mucus-forming, hormone-imbalancing nutrient-poor dead, cooked, overly salted and processed foods that can cause weight gain and water retention in the first place.
- The clean raw foods you do eat will not contain the chemicals and neurotoxins that can make you ravenously hungry (like restaurant foods do). Therefore, after a short time on a 100% raw foods diet weight loss will be easier as you find your physical sensation of hunger has changed. It becomes milder, subtler and much less insistent. More like a gentle whisper than a wild roar!
- As you receive more and better nutrition, you become satisfied by less food. Your body doesn't have to continue clamoring for more food to try to glean the tiny bit of nutrition that's left in cooked food, if any.
- As you become healthier, your metabolism works better, and you start to feel more energetic. Plus, raw foods are easier to digest, which frees up tremendous amounts of energy. No more 3:00pm energy slump after a heavy cooked lunch.
- As you have more energy, you are also more apt to begin or ramp up an exercise program, or become more active in your daily activities, which helps burn off more calories and fat.
- After you've eaten the raw foods diet for weight loss even for a short while, you'll notice that your emotions tend to even out. Therefore, you'll have less need for emotional eating patterns that often lead to overeating or binge eating for comfort. You'll feel happier, more balanced and more peaceful. Many even become more spiritually inclined.
- When you become healthier than ever, you are no longer as “sick and tired” as you used to be, and it seems like your life improves in every way! You'll discover that weight loss is only one of the many benefits of the raw foods diet!
Go from Raw Foods Diet Weight Loss to Raw Food Weight Loss Guide
Liked something you read? Share it with someone!
This website was easy to build with Solo Build It. You can do it, too!